Welcome to the Sun Inn
The Sun is the first public house that visitors to Swindon see if they arrive westbound from the M4 - and often the first that families head for in the summertime.
With our large garden and inviting playground, we'd like to feel we offer the ideal watering hole for parents with young children, doubly so because we're a stone's throw from Coate Water Country Park, much loved by walkers, boaters and fishermen alike.
- 10 top quality en-suite accommodation rooms
- Conservatory restaurant
- Food served 7 days-a-week
- Superb Sunday Lunch carvery served 12:00- 7.00pm
- Adjacent to Coate Water Country Park
- Big garden and children's play area
- Close to M4, Junction 15
Your hosts Lee & Kerry look forward to welcoming you.