Welcome to the Sun Inn
The Sun is the first public house that visitors to Swindon see if they arrive westbound from the M4 - and often the first that families head for in the summertime.
With our large garden and inviting playground, we'd like to feel we offer the ideal watering hole for parents with young children, doubly so because we're a stone's throw from Coate Water Country Park, much loved by walkers, boaters and fishermen alike.
- Christmas at The Sun Inn - Book Now!
- Conservatory restaurant
- Food served 8.00am for breakfasts, followed by all food served 12.00-9 Monday-Saturday
- Superb Sunday lunch served 9.00am for breakfasts, followed by all food served 12:00- 9.00pm on Sunday
- Adjacent to Coate Water Country Park
- Garden and children's play area
- Close to M4, Junction 15
QUIZ NIGHTS EVERY OTHER TUESDAY PLEASE LOOK AT EVENTS FOR THE NEXT DATES